Hi everyone, I was nominated last week by the lovely Aricouture to complete The Happiness Tag! Make sure you take time to visit Ari’s gorgeous blog after reading. Here’s how this tag works:
1. Name 5 things that make you happy
2. Name 5 songs that make you happy
3. Nominate 5 bloggers to continue the tag
So, without further ado, here’s my answers!
5 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Disney movies! I’ve grown up watching Disney movies and being surrounded by the wonder of Disney, they’re a constant in my life and I don’t know what I’d do without a good Disney movie to watch whenever I feel like it.
2. My work. Whether I’m making someone look and feel beautiful with professional make-up artistry or working as a CM for the most magical store in the world, I love my jobs and I’m so grateful for them and the opportunities they’ve presented me.
3. Cosplay! Even though I’m fairly new to the world of cosplay I’m just itching to cosplay again soon as I met so many friendly, accepting people and the whole experience was phenomenal. I’m constantly planning future cosplays!
4. Singing. Not many people know this, but I love to sing in my spare time. Especially when I’m alone as I can sing as loud and proud as I like, muahaha!
5. Family and friends. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a more unconditionally loving family, they’ve supported me through everything I do and I’m so grateful for them. The same goes for my boyfriend and my close friends, I’m so happy I’ve met you all and shared so many amazing adventures. I’m also proud to be apart of such a welcoming online blogging community, without whom I probably wouldn’t have had the confidence to even start blogging, so a big thank you to that awesome bunch!
5 Songs That Make Me Happy
1. “Let It Go” – Idina Menzel. I love this song because of its empowering message. As silly as it sounds, it makes me feel like I can take on the world!
2. “Just Like Fire” – P!nk. Although this song is relatively new, not only is it part of the soundtrack of one of my favourite new movies but the song itself is a great pick-me-up. Again, it makes me feel like I can take on anything.
3. “There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)” – Eurythmics. I love any song by the Eurythmics but this one makes me especially happy to listen and sing along to. It also happens to be one of my mum’s favourite songs, haha!
4. “Carry On Wayward Son” – Kansas. Purely because it’s the theme song to one of my favourite TV shows ever; Supernatural! I don’t hear it very often other than the season finales of the show but it’s by far one of the greatest rock songs in my humble opinion.
5. “Don’t Stop Me Now” – Queen. Another wonderful song with an empowering message. Whenever this song comes on the radio I have to stop what I’m doing and sing/dance along!
So, that’s it for The Happiness Tag! I could’ve easily added more than 5 things to each list (especially songs – there’s literally loads that make me happy!) but I narrowed it down as much as possible. I now nominate the following bloggers to complete this tag:
I look forward to your answers!