FIRST POST! 😁
Hi there! Thank you for visiting my fresh new sparkly blog. Instead of writing 10 extraordinarily long word-heavy paragraphs, I thought I’d take a simpler method to introduce you to the world of moi by providing you with 25 Facts about me. I personally love these kind of posts by other bloggers, so, without further ado, here are my random 25 Facts!
1. My full name is Mandy Jean Jordan. Not Amanda; Mandy. Like, I was literally christened Mandy, my pet peeve is people being “clever” calling me Amanda. Just no.
2. I was born on 2nd November, thus making me a badass Scorpio.
3. I’ve been working as a Professional Make-Up artist for 5 years as of this post. I’ve always been passionate about the artistry and creativity of make-up, and having a career in making others look and feel amazing is everything to me. You can find out more about my business here: http://www.mandyjeanjordan.wix.com/MandyJeanMUA
4. I love being creative; you can often find me sketching, painting, crafting… I’ll be sure to post some of my work soon!
5. I also love collectibles, I collect a whole variety of LE dolls, ornaments, jewellery, figurines, plushies etc… I believe I probably own more Pop Vinyls than I do pairs of socks. Oops?
6. My favourite colours are pastel colours. This is because they are beautiful and majestic and cool, like unicorns.
7. I became an avid gamer at the age of 4 when I received my very own PSOne and I NEVER LOOKED BACK.
8. I LOVE acting, it’s always been one of my favourite hobbies. Throughout my years I’ve been involved with many local productions both on stage and screen.
9. The best acting experience I’ve ever had was working as a Scare Actor at one of the biggest well-known Halloween events in the UK! I hope to be available to do it again this year, it was so fun and I met so many awesome people.
10. My favourite places to buy clothes online are Hot Topic, ASOS and La Redoute(because French fashion rules IMO).
11. I have two gorgeous dogs, Maggie May (a black Labrador) and Penny Lou (a Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel) they are literally my canine sisters as I don’t have any human siblings, but I prefer it that way.
12. My love for Disney is undying and never ending, but please don’t ask me who my favourite princess is or what my favourite movie is etc…. because I have legit reasons for why each and every one is my favourite. It’s like asking me who my favourite child/pet is, you just can’t pick one!
13. Every night I binge watch episodes of tv box sets, it’s a family tradition now. I have way too many favourite shows to count (which I’ll create a separate post about) but my ultimate faves are Once Upon A Time, LOST and Supernatural.
14. I was the biggest Potterhead you could ever meet when I was a child, I read all the books, watched all the movies, owned all the action figures, dressed up as Harry for World Book Day, wrote fan-fictions before I even knew what fan-fics were… I still love Harry Potter, but just a little less enthusiastically than 6 year old me!
15. Disneyland Paris is my home away from home, I will be making my 5th visit soon which I’ll be sure to do a Trip Report for. The place truly is magical, I hope to one day visit every Disney Park around the world!
16. I like all genres of movies, but Horror and Comedy are my absolute favourites.
17. I love singing, I do full on karaoke in my car (car-aoke?) and when I’m home alone I can end up performing whole one-woman theatre shows to my dogs… (Yeah, I know, bad habits die hard!)
18. Keeping fit in general is something I really enjoy, but what I enjoy most is Pole Fitness! I love learning new tricks on the pole, I just wish I had space for my own pole at home. It’s great fun, a real confidence booster and I’m always encouraging others to give it a try.
19. I have a 100% Disney content Tumblr, check it out here: http://www.QueenDisneyUK.tumblr.com
20. I actually Disney-Bound on almost a weekly basis. If you don’t know already, Disney Bounding is the unique idea of wearing certain colours and pieces to resemble your favourite Disney characters without going full-out fancy dress. Go on, have a go if you haven’t already, it’s super fun!
21. I adore the world of cosplay and conventions and can’t wait to hopefully get involved myself soon.
22. Chocolate is the one thing in the entire universe of food I could NEVER give up. I am possibly the biggest chocoholic you’ll ever meet. My favourite flavour is salted caramel and if you even dare wave it in front of me I will just take a bite, no questions asked, it’s so yummy!
23. If I could visit any fantasy world from a book, I’d choose either Wonderland, Neverland or the Emerald City from Oz.
24. Characteristically, I’d say I’m a very friendly person. I can make conversation very easily even when meeting people for the first time. I guess that’s just one of many factors as to why I’ve decided to start blogging… I’m not shy!
25. I spend most of my social media time on Twitter, feel free to follow me and chat! You can find me @MandyJean
That’s all for now, folks! If you’ve scrolled this far down, then a very big thank you for taking the time to read. Catch you soon!